Perform targeted/identified hands-on job responsibilities with assistance from trainer/coach; apply academic theory, training and education to real life work situations and environments:
- Participate on project teams or maybe assigned a project to take with the supervision of the Store Supervisor/Manager (for store locations) and Department Manager/Officer (for Support Center/Functional Units at the Center of Excellence) as needed
- Learn and assist with tasks related to areas of discipline and assigned area of responsibility.
- Learn and assist on (with close supervision from Store Supervisor/Manager (for store locations) and Department Manager/Officer (for Support Center/Functional Departments in the Center of Excellence):
- For store locations:
- Store’s basic production and service stations to appreciate & understand the business, its products and services
- Shift Management: Game planning, inventory, supplies requisitioning/ordering, Sales Goal setting & achievement, Sales Forecasting, Budgeting, Performance Goal Setting & Discussions, Managing People, Product and Equipment; accomplishing management checklists and reports preparation.
- For Support Center/Center of Excellence:
- Transactional activities/tasks related to the areas of discipline and assigned area of responsibility. Note: The Department Manager/Officer will design/develop the roadmap and support requirements.
- Learn and assist with collecting and analyzing data; generate and maintain records and report findings related to food, service & cleanliness (for store operations department); department-specific reports/data (for support center departments); and make recommendations.
Terms and Conditions:
Participation in JFC-North America region’s Internship Program :
- Does not automatically guarantee full-time employment;
- Does not provide base pay, benefits, vacation pay, holiday pay, or overtime pay for Student Interns;
- All Student Interns must adhere to JFC-North America dress/grooming & hygiene guidelines and observe all safety rules and regulations at all times.
Current Intern Opportunities
Store Operations & Management
(Feb. 25, 2019-June 25, 2019)
Location: Northern California (Daly City, San Bruno, South San Francisco)
- Honeybee Foods Corporation (dba Jollibee- Chicken & Burgers, quick service restaurant)